In-person youth group is coming soon!
1. Check out our safety plan and familiarize yourself with our rules. Masks at all times. Socially distant during gatherings. Temp check and hand sanitizing upon check-in. Required registration before events. These are the things that make these in-person meetings possible!
2. All games, worship, lessons, and small group activities will follow these same rules.
3. You can register for our in-person gatherings on our website. Registration opens April 7th.
4. We will have a virtual option. Our team is working hard to provide an awesome virtual experience for those who are uncomfortable returning (we get it!). Rhonda Ramos is leading the charge! You can meet us on ZOOM from 7:30-8:30 pm!
5. THE TIME HAS CHANGED. In order to accommodate both Middle and High School students, we needed to adjust our times. Middle School will meet ON CAMPUS from 4-5:30pm. High School will meet ON CAMPUS from 6:30-8pm.
6. If you have any questions about our in-person or virtual gatherings, you can email us!
Middle School students register here.
High School students register here.